Select To Get Started:
The Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) Department of Information Technology is responsible for the maintenance of long-term student records of former students. FCPS is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and third parties to request student information or records online.
Please note, if the student currently attends any FCPS school or attended at any time during the current school year or within the last five years, contact the last school attended for copies of records. Click here for a Directory of FCPS Schools.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
This online application is to be used for former FCPS students only with a year last attended of 2017-2018 or earlier. For FCPS students from 2018 to current year, please submit your request to the last school attended.
- Requests for student records or information submitted online through this service are intended for payment using a credit or debit card. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order made out to Fairfax County Public Schools (See online payment options below).
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted from third parties.
- Former students may still use form IT-9 to submit a request and pay by cash, check or money order. These hardcopy requests may be made in person or via mail by the former student.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
- Replacement Diploma requests will take at least 30 days to be processed; Replacement Diplomas are not copies of the original document.
- For GEDs, please go to www.GED.com and search under the state of Virginia
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$5.00|
|Middle School Transcript||$5.00|
|Elementary School Transcript||$5.00|
|Immunization / Health Record||$5.00
|Attendance Verification / Letter||$15.00
|Education Verification / Letter||$15.00|
Replacement diplomas are processed by our printing vendor and take at least 45 days to complete. Replacement diplomas are sent out via regular U. S. mail.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card. No additional fees will be accessed to pay online.
- Money Order. A money order is to be used as an alternative to the online payment by selecting "Pay by Money Order" at the bottom of the form. Cash and checks will not be accepted. The money order must be made out and delivered to "Fairfax County Public Schools" along with a copy of your receipt or order number. The delivery address can be found in the contact information below. Your order will not be processed until the money order is received.
|High School Transcript||$25.00|
|Attendance Verification / Letter||$25.00|
|Education Verification (sent by email)||$25.00|
CURRENT FCPS students or attended at any time during the current school year or within the LAST FIVE YEARS, must contact the last school attended for copies of records. Click here for a Directory of FCPS Schools.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM